Hello_World.exe

Feel like telling us a bit about yourself? Here's the place to do it.
One thread per member please!

Hello_World.exe

Postby Gaming_Geek » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:13 am

Hi all! It's nice to meet you all.

You may not know me yet, but hopefully that will change in the future.

Ok, I'm mostly here to look for some details and to share a costume I'll be making for PAX South and other Texas conventions next year.

But like I said, nice to meet you! :)
Gaming_Geek
Blue Bat

Re: Hello_World.exe

Postby Soto8969 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 am

Costume of who? I really like to hear new people coming to this game :D2
Up......Down.....Up.....Down....
Soto8969
Purple Monkey

Re: Hello_World.exe

Postby Gaming_Geek » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:25 am

This game is unique in how it's mostly got strong female leads. Which is kinda awesome. ...except when I'm a guy who is interested in the game and has the random urge to make a costume from it. I've been making video game costumes and props since 2010, and for my next one I wanted to start playing with electronics and lighting.

So I'm going as the one guy who totally stole the show. Shopkeeper. :D

I've got the rough design sketched out, but I came onto the forums to ask if anyone has access to any concept art of the shopkeeper. I know some of the monsters/NPC's have speakers on their body, and I wanted to know if I should conceal or show off the speaker setup I am making.

Also if he has any gems on that I could convert into lighting effects. I'm still debating on how much lighting I want to use. At the very least I'm going to have the Combo floor effect going. (It's simple enough, a LED strip on the inner cuff on the bottom, use a controller to sync it with the musical beat)
Gaming_Geek
Blue Bat

Return to Introduce Yourself!