Problem with lag/slowed response

Find a bug? Please report it here!

Problem with lag/slowed response

Postby Shadowminion25 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Hi, I've been playing Necrodancer for quite a long time, and only recently (last 2 weeks or so) did the game suddenly take a dip in responsiveness. I use a laptop so the keyboard sensitivity shouldn't be an issue, but the character moves really slowly to the point that I miss beats sometimes. I'm not sure what the problem is because I did several latency calibrations and they haven't helped. Does anybody have an answer to this problem?
Shadowminion25
Green Slime

Re: Problem with lag/slowed response

Postby Arachness » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi! Sorry to hear you're experiencing lag with the game.

Have you tried running the game with all other programs fully shut down? Does the game still lag with all other programs shut down? Be sure to check your system tray to make sure all programs are fully closed. Many users have reported that Discord has a tendency to cause some slowdown/lag, so if you use that, be sure to try shutting it down too and see if that helps.

Are you able to update your graphics drivers? You should also check your graphics card's manufacturer's website to be sure you're using the latest update.

Steam also has an article that lists some things you can check to make sure it's not a hardware issue. Have you tried any of these?
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -YIPD-6873
Arachness
Brace Yourself Games Staff

Return to Bug Reports