Bard Crash to desktop.

Having trouble getting the game to work? Ask for help here!

Bard Crash to desktop.

Postby MuthSera » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:57 pm

I've tried the all chapters mode with bard many times, but the game crashes to desktop before I can finish it. So far it's only happened with Bard.

I don't get an error message or anything and I don't know what to do. It's very frustrating and I keep trying but I can't get through. Any way I can get a debug or something to record whats going wrong?
MuthSera
Green Slime

Re: Bard Crash to desktop.

Postby Arachness » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi! I'm sorry to hear you're encountering multiple crashes. Are you playing the base game, or do you also have Amplified? Depending on which one you have, you can get a crash log by doing the following:

Base game only: Start the game, hit F7 once, close the game, re-open it, and cause the crash or hang. Then send your log file to: help (at) braceyourselfgames (dot) com. Log files can be found by right clicking the game in your Steam Library and selecting "properties" at the bottom of the list. Select the "local files" tab and click "browse local files". A window will open up, in that window there is a folder called logs.

With Amplified DLC: Go to the game's files and and look for an mdmp file. Please attach the mdmp file to an email and send to: help (at) braceyourselfgames (dot) com. You can find the game's files by going to Program Files> Steam> steamapps> common> Crypt of the NecroDancer and the file has a name like "necrodancer_2023_crash_2016_12_5T21_46_23C0.mdmp."
Arachness
Brace Yourself Games Staff

Return to Technical Support