Data wiped on mobile

Having trouble getting the game to work? Ask for help here!

Data wiped on mobile

Postby Baconpancakes9 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:28 am

Twice now, my data has been wiped on mobile. Its quite annoying, and from reading the reviews I can assume i'm not the only one with this problem. Is there any way to recover my data/prevent this issue in the future?
Last edited by Baconpancakes9 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baconpancakes9
Green Slime

Re: Data wiped on mobile

Postby Arachness » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi! Sorry to hear that you've lost all progress twice. We Updated the game in Dec 2016 with a fix for the issue, so this shouldn't be happening. I'd like to help get this issue resolved asap.

Just to clarify, how did you lose your data? What happened before it was lost, and after it was lost?

What was affected? Did you end up back in the Lobby, or did characters, items, and Zones you'd unlocked become re-locked?

What device(s) and OS are you using? Have you always used the same iCloud account and same Game Center account and have always been logged in when you play?
Arachness
Brace Yourself Games Staff

Postby Baconpancakes9 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Arachness wrote:Hi! Sorry to hear that you've lost all progress twice. We Updated the game in Dec 2016 with a fix for the issue, so this shouldn't be happening. I'd like to help get this issue resolved asap.

Just to clarify, how did you lose your data? What happened before it was lost, and after it was lost?

What was affected? Did you end up back in the Lobby, or did characters, items, and Zones you'd unlocked become re-locked?

What device(s) and OS are you using? Have you always used the same iCloud account and same Game Center account and have always been logged in when you play?

Thanks for the reply! When I opened the game on the two days, it took slightly longer to load, and each time it reset my game to cadence zone 1, with all characters locked, as well as lobby shops and items. Im using an iphone 5 running ios 10 to play the game, and the game center + icloud accounts haven't changed. My leaderboard data and achievements are uneffected.
Baconpancakes9
Green Slime

Postby Arachness » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Thank you for the additional info, and sorry for the late response! I've brought it to the attention of our mobile team and hope to hear back from them soon.
Arachness
Brace Yourself Games Staff

Return to Technical Support