Disco lights, crowds and graphics revamp

Want to suggest that we add something new to the game? Do it here!

Disco lights, crowds and graphics revamp

Postby AndroFox » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:15 am

I think we could use more light effects, like a nightclub, so that it feels much more exciting. I think the bosses all could use crowds on both sides of the room, that are not reachable by the player, because I feel like the boss fights look kinda empty.

The gameplay could affect how the lights are displayed. It really depends on how well you're doing - the coin multiplier would be a good enough measurement. The higher your coin multiplier, the more exciting the lights will be. I know this could be a nuisance for the expert players who want to get high scores, so an option to disable the effects would be good.
AndroFox
Blue Slime

Re: Disco lights, crowds and graphics revamp

Postby Captain Pretzel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:22 pm

I second the idea of having audiences in the boss rooms to make them a little less empty! I think it would be a neat addition, even if it's purely aesthetic. :)
Captain Pretzel
Blue Slime

Postby melissan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:51 am

Rows of skeletons behind the left and right walls, all waving their arms up and down. Then when the boss dies they all put their arms down and stop waving them. They'd be just behind Coral Riff's instruments during phase II.

The skeletons in front of Fortissimole paid extra to get to mosh in front of the stage, but moshing comes with risk of injury.
melissan
White Skeleton

Postby elFlashor » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:22 am

I agree with the rows of skeletons on the sides of the bosses arenas, that would make them much more lively!
elFlashor
Green Slime

Return to Suggest New Features