What do you play when you're not Necrodancin'?

Discuss anything you like, as long as it's NOT related to Brace Yourself Games!

What do you play when you're not Necrodancin'?

Postby mrmojorisin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:22 am

For those of us not lucky enough to have played this yet, what are you playing to tide you over until this game comes out tomorrow? And for those playing already (and when we all get to play starting tomorrow), what else are you playing?

I just got REALLY addicted to Sky Rogue. Also, there is another Early Access game in Steam called Rook's Keep that is really great, and there is a demo for it there as well.

Other than those games, I have just been glued to the streams of people playing this game, lol.
mrmojorisin
Blue Slime

Re: What do you play when you're not Necrodancin'?

Postby EladDifficult » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 am

well...nothing right now, but once the necrothon is over I will go back and finish shovel knight and probably take a look at nuclear throne. That game looks wicked fun. Anyone get a chance to try it out? Also when Binding of Isaac: Rebirth comes out...well...

Overall though, gotta keep necrodancing!
EladDifficult

Postby Nintendork64 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:52 pm

I've been playing a lot of Binding of Isaac lately. I'll also play a lot of Rock Band and Guitar Hero. Also, various Nintendo games and indie platformers.
"Quick restart" is the most powerful spell.
Nintendork64

Postby cecilff2 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:11 pm

EladDifficult wrote:well...nothing right now, but once the necrothon is over I will go back and finish shovel knight and probably take a look at nuclear throne. That game looks wicked fun. Anyone get a chance to try it out? Also when Binding of Isaac: Rebirth comes out...well...

Overall though, gotta keep necrodancing!

Nuclear Throne is great fun. And extremely difficult. Big dog will wreck you hard. I've only beaten him a couple times(And one of those times I got caught in his explosion and died) I'm a big fan of the laser pistol/rifle and grenade launcher. I have yet to get past the 5th area, and I know there's plenty more. 80% of my runs end like this. Most characters start with 8 health. Most bullets do 3 damage. And lots of areas end up like bullet hell games, so it's pretty easy to game over quickly. Some characters excel in areas with a lot of bullets(Crystal especially). Theres some good tracks in this game too. The sewer is one of my favorites, but the title theme and some of the rare alternative level tracks are great too.
cecilff2
Blue Bat

Postby TheBoss10987 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Lately, this has been the only game I have played. It's just that good! But now that Necrothon is over, I need to get back into HearthStone since the Naxx content was released last week.
END OF THE LINE \m/
TheBoss10987

Postby eXc_XrS » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:30 am

I recently buyed Speedrunners which is really awesome and super fun when playing with friends !

Otherwise the classic games i do speedrun : Hotline Miami, Little Dew, Child of Light, and for fun i try to do the 106% of Super Méat Boy (in casual mode), i also did BattleBlock Théâtre lately and need to finish it in coop.

But right now i play alot of NecroDancer <3.
eXc_XrS

Postby DeamonHunter » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:39 am

My other games for when I'm not doing COTN are
  • Dota 2 with Friends
  • Started picking up CS:GO (I wanted to start playing FPS again after a few months.) I'm currently Silver master after dropping from Gold Nova 1.
  • osu! Usually by myself but occasionally with friends. Btw I'm too 1337 :cool
  • Occasionally modded minecraft.
DeamonHunter

Postby Futabot » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:03 am

DDR, LoL, GW2.
Futabot
Zombie

Postby jwrebholz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Entirely too much GTAV. I got it on launch. No, I'm not sick of it yet.
Mentally out to lunch. Back the second Tuesday of next week.
jwrebholz
Ghost

Postby Connorses » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Psychonauts was on sale on Steam for their 10 year anniversary so I bought it super cheap.

It's hilarious and fascinating and generally an incredible game.

Oh and also Nuclear Throne.
WARNING: This is a signature.
Connorses
Wraith

Next

Return to Off Topic