jakkdl's mod thread

Discuss the game, your favorite strategies, and anything else related to Crypt of the NecroDancer beyond bug reports, feature suggestions, and tech support.

Re: jakkdl's mod thread

Postby cyberdelika » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:36 pm

I edited the carry the torch mod to have a different item guaranteed. I changed the look of a few things but not much. Could I post it to the workshop if I credit you for having the original code/number? I don't know how to say "making it super easy for me to make it myself because I didn't have to guess numbers" :oops

Edit: now that I'm posting here I would like to declare my unconditional love for Bove.
Dove Enthusiast, Official NecroHeather Fan Club Member, and recently-hired Goblin Sentry. Feel free to add me on Steam, or get yourself a new follower on Twitch.
cyberdelika
Ghost

Postby h11471392085 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:30 pm

cyberdelika wrote:I edited the carry the torch mod to have a different item guaranteed. I changed the look of a few things but not much. Could I post it to the workshop if I credit you for having the original code/number? I don't know how to say "making it super easy for me to make it myself because I didn't have to guess numbers" :oops

Edit: now that I'm posting here I would like to declare my unconditional love for Bove.

No need to credit me for simple stuff like the carry the torch - I can't have been the first person to make stuff guaranteed in 1-1 shop. But in general it's okay to copy and work off anything I've made as long as you credit :)

I actually haven't played a ton of Bove, I should!
Known as jakkdl on twitter and twitch

Twitter

My mods

Guide to racing on SRL

Guide to 4-Shrine racing

Creator and maintainer of the Necrodancer Scorebot
h11471392085

Postby cyberdelika » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:12 am

Awesome, thanks for your response!

Hehe ^_^ I have to admit there is a correlation between Bove runs and my energy drink consumption :headspin
Dove Enthusiast, Official NecroHeather Fan Club Member, and recently-hired Goblin Sentry. Feel free to add me on Steam, or get yourself a new follower on Twitch.
cyberdelika
Ghost

Previous

Return to Gameplay, strategy, and general discussion