Tutorial: Videos on how to kill every enemy in the game.

Discuss the game, your favorite strategies, and anything else related to Crypt of the NecroDancer beyond bug reports, feature suggestions, and tech support.

Re: Tutorial: Videos on how to kill every enemy in the game.

Postby shackes » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:54 am

Ryan Clark wrote:
Kahryl wrote:Has anyone figured out how to get a green slime to hurt them?
What if: A green slime is one square to the right of you and feared. And to the right of the slime is a down-arrow trap. And down from that is a left-arrow trap. And left of that is another left-arrow trap. And left of that is a up-arrow trap. So the slime tries to run from you but instead ends up running into you. Does that do damage?

I think it may not be possibly currently, but I'd *like* it to be possible, so I may "fix" it in the future.

It might require me to add the occasional rare confuse trap to zone 1. So you fear him, he hits a confuse trap, and then runs TOWARDS you and hits you.

Right now the green slime doesn't move at all, even when feared (he starts "leaning" into a direction..) which is quite disappointing! I hope this gets fixed!

As for killing the shopkeeper with the dragon.. according to ProblemsIRL, the success of making the shopkeeper jump into the dragonfire depends on the timing of your move in relation to the beat.. if you move late on the beat, it doesn't work (fire is cast before the shopkeeper moves). It doesn't work at all for Bard.
shackes
Ghost

Postby cyberdelika » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Dove Enthusiast, Official NecroHeather Fan Club Member, and recently-hired Goblin Sentry. Feel free to add me on Steam, or get yourself a new follower on Twitch.
cyberdelika
Ghost

Postby EladDifficult » Mon May 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Just as a heads up, the necrotome has been updated with Zone 4 and the bosses.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S_Q ... q_pZI/edit
EladDifficult

Previous

Return to Gameplay, strategy, and general discussion