Salutations

Feel like telling us a bit about yourself? Here's the place to do it.
One thread per member please!

Salutations

Postby Fubz » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:37 am

I'm Fubz and it's very nice to meet you all. I'm around the Twitch community a lot so you'll see me around if you're there.
Crypt of the NecroDancer is too spooky so I have made it my mission to despookify it.
Last edited by Fubz on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is never enough Image Crypt of the NecroFrankerZ
Twitch YouTube I always have new NecroDancer content!
Fubz

Re: Salutations

Postby DeamonHunter » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Greetings Fubz. :D2

Looking forward to what you would do with the game ;).
DeamonHunter

Postby gotyouwitha » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:33 pm

good luck,

Fruttie
Image Fruttie
gotyouwitha
Green Slime

Postby Ryan Clark » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Hi there, Fubz! Welcome!

Which Twitch channels do you hang out in?
Ryan Clark
Founder, Brace Yourself Games

Postby Fubz » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:17 am

I'm on Twitch a lot of the time, so I just search NecroDancer and see whoever's playing.
I've followed quite a few NecroDancers:
-djc6986 and EiriasValar are rather intelligent players as is CrimsonPheonix. In fact Crim's been the fastest learner I've seen so far, he'd already figured out half of zone 2 within 50 minutes and was on zone 3 in the second hour.
-There's TheSemo who loves playing on his dancepad, itzasickscot got his dancepad recently and beat the game with that too.
-Then there's some nerds like PowerUpAudio and EladDifficult, definitely wouldn't recommend them
-Haughington and Rofflesaucer are pretty hilarious and play quite a cast of games too. The former being rather good at the games and the latter being a scrub. Likewise, Pigmess555 plays a really nice variety, he chooses his games well.

Every other NecroDancer I've followed is just new to streaming and to the game so I've followed them to continually... "support" them. Ehehe. And the other streams I follow are just Hearthstone players. Guys I've not followed haven't interested me enough yet, but I still jump in their stream from time to time.

I found out about this game from Vinesauce's channel, KY was playing it and I instantly knew I would get stuck into this game. Then I found Kevin's stream somehow even though he streams at 5am for me and he started raiding other NecroDancer streams and before I knew it I'm watching all of the streams.
There is never enough Image Crypt of the NecroFrankerZ
Twitch YouTube I always have new NecroDancer content!
Fubz

Return to Introduce Yourself!