The creators of Cadence of Hyrule, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Phantom Brigade, and Industries of Titan are now hiring a Junior QA Tester.
Brace Yourself Games is expanding. We are working on 3.5 new titles while bringing our existing games to new platforms. We’re looking for a Junior QA Tester to join our team.
Duties will include:
- Performing functionality, usability, and regression testing of our games
- Testing the compatibility of our games on a variety of hardware platforms
- Participating in weekly planning meetings
The list of duties above is far from exhaustive. We’re looking for someone who is adaptable, multi-talented, and eager to take on new challenges.
- Detail oriented, responsive, and extremely reliable
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Avid gamer with knowledge of industry trends
- Located within commuting distance of downtown Vancouver, and legally able to work in Canada
- As this is a junior position, no prior QA experience is required!
Brace Yourself Games is located in downtown Vancouver, Canada, and this position is local. This is a permanent full time paid position. Rate of pay is above industry standard and includes a profit sharing plan and an outstanding benefits package.
We develop games because games make us happy. If we’re not having fun doing it, what’s the point? No one at BYG is required to work more than 40 hours per week. We maintain an inclusive, supportive, fun company culture. We’re looking for the candidate who will make BYG an even better place to work!
Please submit your application (with resume/CV and cover letter) to [email protected] to apply. We will respond to successful applicants with an offer to interview.
Thanks very much! We look forward to hearing from you.