The creators of Cadence of Hyrule, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Phantom Brigade, and Industries of Titan are now hiring a Senior Community Manager.
Brace Yourself Games is expanding. We are working on 4 new titles while bringing our existing games to new platforms. We’re looking for a Senior Community Manager to join our team!
Duties will include:
- Fostering and growing the communities of our very diverse set of games
- Being the voice of our communities within BYG, and ensuring that our dev teams understand each community’s needs
- Bringing news back to the community when dev teams have new information to share
- Developing our fledgling Discord community and maintaining all social media accounts
- Traveling to events and foreign trade shows to represent the company and its games
Brace Yourself Games is a small company doing big things. Because of our size, we have very few specialists. We’re looking for someone adaptable, multi-talented, and eager to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of community management experience
- Natural aptitude for working with social media, forums, and Discord
- Detail oriented, responsive, and extremely reliable
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Avid gamer with knowledge of industry trends
- Willing to relocate to Vancouver, Canada. (We will sponsor a visa for the right candidate.)
- Available to start within the next 8 weeks
Brace Yourself Games is located in downtown Vancouver, Canada, and this position is local. This is a permanent full time paid position. Rate of pay is above industry standard and includes a profit sharing plan and an outstanding benefits package.
We develop games because games make us happy. If we’re not having fun doing it, what’s the point? No one at BYG is required to work more than 40 hours per week. We maintain an inclusive, supportive, fun company culture. We’re looking for the candidate who will make BYG an even better place to work!
Please submit your application (with resume/CV and cover letter) to [email protected] to apply. We will respond to successful applicants with an offer to interview.
Thanks very much! We look forward to hearing from you.