The creators of Cadence of Hyrule, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Phantom Brigade, and Industries of Titan are now hiring a UE4 Game Programmer.
Brace Yourself Games is expanding. We are working on 4 new titles while bringing our existing games to new platforms. We’re looking for a UE4 Game Programmer to join our team!
Duties will include:
- Generalist C++ game development for an in-development UE4 game (Industries of Titan)
- Interfacing with artists and technical artists to implement new content
- Providing the development team with Unreal Engine 4 knowledge & experience
Brace Yourself Games is a small company doing big things. Because of our size, we have very few specialists. We’re looking for someone adaptable, multi-talented, and eager to take on new challenges.
- 4+ years of C++ programming experience
- 2+ years of experience developing games in Unreal Engine 4
- Detail oriented, responsive, and extremely reliable
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Avid gamer with knowledge of industry trends
- Willing to relocate to Vancouver, Canada. (We will sponsor a visa for the right candidate.)
- Available to start within the next 8 weeks
Brace Yourself Games is located in downtown Vancouver, Canada, and this position is local. This is a permanent full time paid position. Rate of pay is above industry standard and includes a profit sharing plan and an outstanding benefits package.
We develop games because games make us happy. If we’re not having fun doing it, what’s the point? No one at BYG is required to work more than 40 hours per week. We maintain an inclusive, supportive, fun company culture. We’re looking for the candidate who will make BYG an even better place to work!
Please submit your application (with resume/CV and cover letter) to [email protected] to apply. We will respond to successful applicants with an offer to interview.
Thanks very much! We look forward to hearing from you.