We are honored that you would like to make content featuring our games. We are fully supportive of Let’s Plays, reviews, speedruns, and any other format, on all publicly accessible services such as YouTube, Twitch, and personal websites. We love making games and would prefer not to have to moderate content featuring our games. Here are some general guidelines to help us with that goal:
- You are free to monetize your videos via the YouTube partner program and similar programs on other video sharing sites, but any copyright claims that may affect your videos due to unlicensed music sourced from outside of our games are beyond our control.
- Do not distribute component parts of the game such as voiceover tracks and music separately.
- Do not violate any other agreements that you may have with us.
- Do not charge users to view or access your videos.
- Sublicensing your content is not allowed.
- Be nice! Any content that is disrespectful of race, gender, sexuality, or is otherwise offensive will not be tolerated.
- We encourage you to be creative and to add your own personality to the content. Uploading playthroughs without modification is discouraged because that experience can be had by simply playing the game.
- We reserve the right to remove content we find objectionable, for any reason, on a case by case basis.
These guidelines are subject to change, though we expect changes will be rare, and all changes go into effect 15 days after it is posted on this page.