Developer: Brace Yourself Games
Publisher: Nintendo, Spike Chunsoft
Regular price: $24.99 USD
Nintendo Switch: June 13, 2019
In the latest rhythmic action-adventure from Brace Yourself Games, you can enjoy the gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer in the setting of The Legend of Zelda series.
As Link or Princess Zelda, players explore randomly generated overworld and dungeons on a quest to save Hyrule, and every beat of the 25 remixed Legend of Zelda tunes is a chance to move, attack, defend and more.
- A rhythmic action-adventure game in the world of the Legend of Zelda series
- Explore the randomly generated overworld and procedurally generated dungeons to save Hyrule as Link or Princess Zelda
- Outstep legendary enemies and bosses in rhythmic combat
- Keep the beat with 25 remixed classic Legend of Zelda tunes
Cadence of Hyrule Launch Trailer
Cadence of Hyrule Announce Trailer
- "Cadence of Hyrule is not just a brilliant game, it's a brilliant Zelda game - one that you won't want to miss." – Nintendo Life
- "The best Zelda spinoff ever made" "If I didn’t know any better, I would say this was made by an in-house Nintendo development team" – Polygon
- "Cadence of Hyrule is a melodic masterpiece" – Nintendo Wire
- "The dense and elegant rhythm-focused 2D Zelda is a triumph" – Nintendo World Report
- "What an absolute delight." "Cadence is better than great. It's an authentic banger, frankly - a Zelda game to be savoured." – Eurogamer
About Brace Yourself Games
Brace Yourself Games takes pride in being the “indie katamari”, “rolling up” some of the best talent in the industry. From Crypt of the NecroDancer, which was released in 2015, they have relied on their incredibly skilled team to make the magic happen. Since then, Brace Yourself Games has expanded their repertoire to include Cadence of Hyrule, Industries of Titan, Phantom Brigade, and more – games with distinctive styles and designs, but developed with the same philosophy and heart.
- Primary contact