Developer: Brace Yourself Games
Regular price: $24.99
Nintendo Switch: 2019-06-13
In the latest rhythmic action-adventure from Brace Yourself Games, you can enjoy the gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer in the setting of The Legend of Zelda series.
As Link or Princess Zelda, players explore randomly generated overworld and dungeons on a quest to save Hyrule, and every beat of the 25 remixed Legend of Zelda tunes is a chance to move, attack, defend and more.
- A rhythmic action-adventure game in the world of the Legend of Zelda series
- Explore the randomly generated overworld and procedurally generated dungeons to save Hyrule as Link or Princess Zelda
- Outstep legendary enemies and bosses in rhythmic combat
- Keep the beat with 25 remixed classic Legend of Zelda tunes
Cadence of Hyrule Launch Trailer
Cadence of Hyrule Announce Trailer
- "Cadence of Hyrule is not just a brilliant game, it's a brilliant Zelda game - one that you won't want to miss." – Nintendo Life
- "The best Zelda spinoff ever made" "If I didn’t know any better, I would say this was made by an in-house Nintendo development team" – Polygon
- "Cadence of Hyrule is a melodic masterpiece" – Nintendo Wire
- "The dense and elegant rhythm-focused 2D Zelda is a triumph" – Nintendo World Report
- "What an absolute delight." "Cadence is better than great. It's an authentic banger, frankly - a Zelda game to be savoured." – Eurogamer
About Brace Yourself Games
The indie katamari! A Vancouver-based independent game studio, Brace Yourself Games has rolled up some of the most experienced and talented independent game developers from around the globe.
At Brace Yourself Games, we do not ask our team to crunch! We develop games because games make us happy, so if we’re not having fun doing it, what’s the point? No one at BYG is required to work more than 40 hours per week. We maintain an inclusive, supportive, fun company culture.
- Oliver Trujilo
Game Design, Programming
- Ryan Clark
Game Design, Executive Producer
- Danny Baranowsky
- Stephen Kiazyk
- Alain Carter
- Paul Veer
- Ted Martens
- Lucas "Midio" Carvalho
- Tyriq Plummer
- Alexa Scheiss
- Marlon Wiebe
Trailers and Video
- Madeleine Gray
- Chloe Ezra
Assistant Event Manager, Additional Production and QA
- Cindy Chow
Senior Event Manager, Additional Production and QA.
- Power Up Audio
- Primary contact