Developer: Rocket Rat Games
Location: United States (remote)
Publisher: Brace Yourself Games
Regular price: TBD
Steam Other Platforms TBD
Cobalt Core is a sci-fi roguelike deckbuilder with a deep new single-axis combat system! Dodge missiles, line up your cannons, and blast your enemies out of the sky! Then get to the bottom of these time loops, before it's too late…
- Fresh new spin on tactics – dodge attacks and target weak points in this unique single-axis take on tactics combat. Outwit the enemy in a high stakes game of cat and mouse!
- Customize your deck – hundreds of cards and split upgrade paths means no two runs will be the same. Find that perfect combo that brings your deck from powerful to overpowered.
- Get to know your crew – each character comes with a completely unique playstyle and their own personal story. Bring 3 along, mix and match their decks, and see how these little goobers get along with each other.
- Tons of replayability – hundreds of different character+ship combinations before you even hit “start run”. Keep it fresh with daily challenge runs and variable difficulty levels!
- Forward momentum – untangle a narrative and unlock more playstyles as you go. Is there any escape from this time loop?
About Brace Yourself Games
Brace Yourself Games takes pride in being the “indie katamari”, “rolling up” some of the best talent in the industry. From Crypt of the NecroDancer, which was released in 2015, they have relied on their incredibly skilled team to make the magic happen. Since then, Brace Yourself Games has expanded their repertoire to include Cadence of Hyrule, Industries of Titan, Phantom Brigade, and more – games with distinctive styles and designs, but developed with the same philosophy and heart.
Brace Yourself Games is publishing Cobalt Core.
About Rocket Rat Games
Rocket Rat Games is an independent games studio with a penchant for colorful worlds, fun characters, open-ended puzzles, and deep mechanical depth.
- Primary contact