Brace Yourself Games
PC - Early Access : April 14, 2020 PC - Steam Release: 2021
Create a sprawling industrial city. Compete with the other Corporations of Titan for resources, territory, and power. Do battle with ships, technology, influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories. Stake your claim to the Industries of Titan in this innovative sim/strategy game!
- Design your city and grow it from just a few small buildings into a massive metropolis!
- Set up production lines inside your factories to turn raw resources into ever more powerful devices and buildings.
- Balance the needs of your workers, your factories, and your buildings to produce a powerful, efficient economy.
- Design the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, thrusters, and more, to reduce weak points and maximize fighting capability. (Coming during Early Access)
- Overcome your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories. (Coming during Early Access)
- Gameplay is "real-time with pause" -- play at your preferred pace!
- Created by the team that brought you Crypt of the NecroDancer, with art by Sir Carma and Nick Gunn, music by Danny Baranowsky, and audio by Power Up Audio.
Industries of Titan Early Access Announcement Trailer (2020)
Art Direction & Design Devlog (2019)
Combat Trailer (2018)
Announcement Trailer (2017)
- "Industries of Titan has the potential to be one of the great management games." – EuroGamer
- "I love Titan's grimy, rain-slicked aesthetic." – EuroGamer
- "One of the most original and daring takes on city-building I’ve ever seen." – Kotaku
- "A promising foundation for a new breed of city builder." – PC Gamer
About Brace Yourself Games:
The indie katamari! A Vancouver-based independent game studio, Brace Yourself Games has rolled up some of the most experienced and talented independent game developers from around the globe.
At Brace Yourself Games, we do not ask our team to crunch! We develop games because games make us happy, so if we’re not having fun doing it, what’s the point? No one at BYG is required to work more than 40 hours per week. We maintain an inclusive, supportive, fun company culture.
- Andy Nguyen
Lead Designer, Project Manager
- Ryan Clark
- Antoine Lendrevie
- Danny Baranowsky
- Jeremy Phillips
- Nick Gunn
Lead 3D Artist, Character Designer
- Ben Humphreys
Programmer, UI Designer
- Pavel Efimov
Technical Artist, VFX
- Marlon Wiebe
- Alexa Schiess
Senior QA Tester
- Bahar Vaghari Moghaddam
Junior QA Tester
- Chloe Ezra
Assistant Event Manager, 2D Illustrator
- Cindy Chow
Senior Event Manager
- Oliver Trujillo
- Adelaide Jenkins
- Power Up Audio
- Laura Michet
- Bogdan Tufecciu
- Klemen Lozar
- Lulu Kadhim
- Madeleine Gray
- Matt Donatelli