Developer: Brace Yourself Games
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Regular price: USD $29.99
Epic Game Store (Early Access): April 14, 2020 Steam (Early Access): June 21, 2021 Epic/Steam (Full Release): January 31, 2023
Epic Game Store Steam
Create a sprawling industrial city. Compete with other rival corporations on Titan for resources, territory, and power. Seek victory via technology, influence, warfare, or the wealth extracted from your citizens. Stake your claim to the Industries of Titan in this innovative sim/strategy game!
- Design your city, and expand from just a few devices to a massive metropolis!
- Survey and salvage the ruins of a lost civilization for ancient artifacts
- Balance the needs of the Council, your city, your citizens, and your employees to produce a powerful, efficient economy
- Dive inside your factories and kickstart your economy by building devices to refine resources
- Conquer key locations across the surface of Titan as you seek to monopolize the entire moon, facing unique challenges with each new city you found, but gain powerful favors and starting bonuses from the Council as you progress
- Design the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, thrusters, and more, to reduce weak points and maximize fighting capability
- Overcome your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence, or the wealth extracted from your citizens.
- Gameplay is "real-time with pause" -- play at your preferred pace!
- Created by the team that brought you Crypt of the NecroDancer, with art by Sir Carma and Nick Gunn, music by Danny Baranowsky, and audio by Power Up Audio.
1.0 Launch Trailer
1.0 Developer Walkthrough (2023)
Art Direction & Design Devlog (2019)
- "One of the most original and daring takes on city-building I’ve ever seen." – Kotaku
- "Terribly evil and exploitative fun." – PCGamer
- "It looks absolutely incredible." – Rock Paper Shotgun
About Brace Yourself Games
Brace Yourself Games takes pride in being the “indie katamari”, “rolling up” some of the best talent in the industry. From Crypt of the NecroDancer, which was released in 2015, they have relied on their incredibly skilled team to make the magic happen. Since then, Brace Yourself Games has expanded their repertoire to include Cadence of Hyrule, Industries of Titan, Phantom Brigade, and more – games with distinctive styles and designs, but developed with the same philosophy and heart.
- Primary contact
BYG Press Contact