Developer: Brace Yourself Games
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Regular price: $29.99 USD
Phantom Brigade is a turn-based tactical RPG, focusing on in-depth customization and player driven stories. As the last surviving squad of mech pilots, you must capture enemy equipment and facilities to level the playing field. Outnumbered and out-gunned, lead The Brigade through a desperate campaign to retake their war-torn homeland.
- Cinematic spin on the turn-based genre: Predict enemy movements, orchestrate precisely timed countermeasures and watch the action unfold.
- Strategy: Make high-level tactical decisions on the world map, manage your base, and decide how to apply your limited resources.
- Tactical combat: Take command of your squad in varied missions ranging from sabotage of enemy equipment and infiltration of high tech facilities to convoy ambushes and challenging outpost onslaughts.
- Customization: Featuring a rich customization system, the game enables you to fine-tune performance of your mechs, install a wide selection of equipment and access a wealth of cosmetic options. Make your ready to face any challenge - in style.
- Destructible environments: It's not a proper game about walking tanks without some falling buildings. The game allows every square meter of every scene to be destroyed. Blow up any cover and collapse buildings over your enemies.
Teaser Trailer (2018)
Phantom Brigade Launch Trailer
Phantom Brigade Developer Walkthrough
Animation Devlog (2020)
About Brace Yourself Games
Brace Yourself Games takes pride in being the “indie katamari”, “rolling up” some of the best talent in the industry. From Crypt of the NecroDancer, which was released in 2015, they have relied on their incredibly skilled team to make the magic happen. Since then, Brace Yourself Games has expanded their repertoire to include Cadence of Hyrule, Industries of Titan, Phantom Brigade, and more – games with distinctive styles and designs, but developed with the same philosophy and heart.