- ▲ – a buff was applied
- ▼ – a nerf was applied
- ⮂ – a tradeoff occurred
- ☄️ – a change was made based on community feedback
- Added Auxiliary skills!
- Two auxiliary skills are available each battle regardless which main skills you selected. Try out new interactions with the battlefield and your followers!
- Added Ultimate talents!
- The most powerful talents are awaiting in the Chamber. The more energy you collect, the stronger they become!
- Added new Talents:
- Native Land (nature)
- Toxicity (nature)
- Primal Power (fire)
- Pure Destruction (fire)
- Beacon of Souls (death)
- Army of the Dead (death)
- Added new Skills:
- Mark of Darkness (death spell)
- Added new Scrolls:
- Dark Entity
Visuals and Audio
- Added SFX for new content
- Added VFX for new content
- ▼ Increased turn requirements for acquiring speed rewards
- Tor’Blan (Act 3 boss)
- ▼ Decreased base attack from 8 to 5
- ▼ Removed the damaging passive ability
- ▲ Increased health gain per level from 9% to 10,5%
- ▲ Increased City Walls’ health on all difficulties by ~40%
- ▲ Increased City Walls’ attack on all difficulties by from 0 to 3
- ▲ Added a new ability to City Walls: “Each turn: deals 3 damage to all adjacent enemies”
- ⮂ Reworked the Northern Cities’ spawning pattern: they will no longer spawn on City Walls’ hexes
- Cave Imp (Act 3)
- ▲ Increased base health from 38 to 43
- ▲ Increased Angry Imp’s base stats from 15/25 to 17/28
- Archaeologist (Act 2)
- ▲ Increased base attack from 6 to 7
- ▲ Decreased the chance of appearance from 8% to 7%
- Heavy armor
- ▲ Increased damage reduction from 10/9/8 to 9/8/8 (the value depends on Act)
- ▲ Increased extra damage from 6/8/10 to 8/11/13 (the value depends on Act)
- Fighting spirit
- ▲ Increased attack buff values from 1/2/3 to 2/3/4 (the value depends on Act)
- ▼ Increased energy thresholds for acquiring talents from 20/50/100 to 25/60/120
- Gift of the Forest (nature)
- ▼ Decreased the Regeneration’s buff value from 3 to 2
- Emerald Defender (nature)
- ▼ Reworked the effect: it’s triggered on turn 4 instead of turn 3
- New Age (Act 1)
- ▼ Decreased the Elite Guard’s stats from 7/20 to 7/18
- Eternal Hunt (Act 1)
- ▼ Decreased the Elvish Warrior’s stats from 5/10 to 5/7
- Divine Will (neutral spell; now – Divine Strike)
- ⮂ Reworked the effect: “Relocate any unit to an adjacent hex” –> “Deal 2 damage to an enemy; +1 for each unit next to the Shrine”
- Frozen Lakes
- ▼ Nerfed the effect so it no longer destroys units with Resistance
- Master’s Presence
- ▲ Reworked the effect: it adds stats for each adjacent Shrine instead of just one
- Hovering over City Walls (Act 3 boss battle) no longer causes FPS drop.
- ☄️ Now, there is a block with essential information about the match on the world map screen.
- Redesigned various UI and decorative elements in the Chamber.
- ☄️ Purchasing energy for ether no longer reloads the Chamber.
- Holding LMB over “+” or “-” adds/subtracts energy rapidly in the Chamber.
- Cost of one spark is now displayed next to the spark icons in the Forge.
- Cost of one energy is now displayed next to the energy icons in the Chamber.
- When a unit with Resistance is being pushed off the continent, a notification will be displayed over their healthbar.
- The battle speed rewards become available on continent 3 instead of continent 2.
- The first visit Chamber tutorial has been expanded — it now includes 2 extra hints.
- Rituals become available on the next battle after completing the Chamber tutorial.
- Battle Sorceresses and Enslaved Ogres are ~15% weaker on the first continent of the tutorial match.
- When you put the Heart of the Volcano into a slot with a spell during the Forge tutorial, a hint about their incompatibility will be displayed.
- Slightly changed the order of Fates appearing during the tutorial match.
- The Merchant now offers the fixed set of scrolls on the first visit of the tutorial match.
- Fixed button-mashing talent icons in the Chamber leading to the talents being learnt incorrectly.
- Fixed the Training Camp looking snowy in Act 2.
- Fixed Northern Cities’ skill use notification being obscured by healthbars.
- Fixed the ESC-menu being obscured by certain UI elements.
- Fixed the special Wise Ruler’s tooltip being displayed incorrectly in certain resolutions.
- Fixed Raise the Dead not allowing to cancel its effect while resurrecting the Shrine.
- ☄️ Fixed duplicate skills showing up in the start drafting.
- Fixed the upper panel’s inventory being blocked from any interactions after dragging a gem to a skill slot. Happened on rare occasions.
- Fixed resurrection effects being unable to resurrect the Shrine when the God of Prosperity’s unit limit is reached.
- Fixed the description on the Rituals’ screen being displayed in English when another language is selected.
- Prediction directional arrows can sometimes fail to show after using a Fate or Ritual.
- Enemy units sometimes get stuck moving between two tiles
- Enemy units sometimes move back and forth even if they’re adjacent to the Shrine
- The gameplay window is allowed to break aspect ratio in ways that cut UI off and make the game hard to play
- Accessing inspect mode on some tooltips will cancel the skill that is being placed