Changes as of 0.10.1
🪐 indicates changes due to community feedback!
- Lowered the AI difficulty slightly based on economy
Fixes as of 0.10.1
- Fixed storage being allowed to decrease into the negatives – this was the source of Employees eventually not storing anything
- If you encounter this, you should be able to disable and re-enable the storage and that should reset the issue and allow you to store things again. We are continuing to work on this issue!
- Fixed a handful of typos
- 🪐 Fixed the text detailing new game stats not being updated!
- Fixed Employees becoming lost when dismantling things on a ship if they were previously outside of the shipyard
- Fixed a rare crash occurring when selecting a processor
- Fixed enemy ship not being displayed in Combat View if the player entered a ship too quickly upon engaging an enemy ship
- Fixed a crash that occurred when losing the HQ to a rebel attack
- Fixed a crash that occurred when an Employee was on its way to build a device in a Shipyard and the Shipyard was destroyed
- Fixed dedicated Employees not always being chosen for new jobs if a non-dedicated Employee was closer to the job site
- Fixed adding dedicated Employees increasing the number of jobs in that category (visual issue only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur after destroying an enemy Turret with a player ship
- Fixed AI to not attack a target currently engaged in combat, preventing several crashes
- Fixed a global reserved resource discrepancy when purchasing resources from the Council while the player did not have any local storage of their own, and resources were reserved for an input module
- Fixed Citizens getting stuck when going to work if their homes were disabled by any means (upgrade, dismantle, destroyed, etc)