Changes as of 0.12.3
🪐 indicates changes due to community feedback!
Did You Hear That?
- Added a ton of never-heard-before voice lines!
- Updated the tutorial to include some extra steps
- 🪐 Added support to change keybindings for the Build Menu shortcuts in City View
- 🪐 Increased support in the hopes of preventing stuttery cutscenes – please let us know if you’ve noticed an improvement!
- Moved our Dyslexic font setting to the Accessibility tab in the settings menu
- Modules now indicate if their connection to a processor is valid by turning the *plug icon* Green or Red
- Device hologram colour is now blue when valid instead of green, to match buildings
- A ‘No Employee’ warning flag is displayed on Resource Patches that have no Employee assigned
- Player ships will always attack enemy ships if in range – no targeting necessary!
- Employees and Ship crew now have separate tabs, so that you always know exactly where your Employees are
- Added new UI for ship destination selection
- Adjusted the contrast of day and night cycle (daytime is less bright, nighttime is less dark)
Looking for Trouble
- Influence maximum can now be increased by destroying or dismantling a Rebel HQ
- Added some more functionality to the Rebel Threat meter – it now indicates what wave of attack you’re currently on!
- Also displays in Survival mode, as well as in Endless mode after winning a Standard mode game
The Road Ahead
- We now display the roadmap the first time you start the game, and then again every subsequent Titan Tuesday
- Default ship speed is decreased by 25%
- Reduced reload time of Rebel Turrets
- Starting influence is now 100 instead of 300
- Destroying Rebel HQ will provide influence and increase influence cap
- Rebel ships no longer provide influence when killed
- Influence gain reduced by 10%
- Increased the speed rebel shipyard is built and HQ is upgraded.
- The Fuel Silo building’s explosion damage has been doubled
- Truck pollution has been reduced by 50%
- Purifier Buildings have had their pollution reduction amount doubled
- Increased time between Rebel attack waves after the first attack. Attack begins immediately after meter hits 0
- Initial HQ supports 20% less workers
Fixes as of 0.12.3
- Fixed ship boarding jobs getting missed in the queue (they are now always the highest priority)
- Fixed Energy Plant appearing powered on incorrectly after connecting if no Employee was assigned
- Fixed some characters not being allowed in save file names
- Fixed building holograms defaulting to the origin tile of any map tile larger than 1×1
- Fixed some tutorial steps not completing
- Fixed skybox visible for a few seconds when loading
- Fixed some storage discrepancy instances
- Minimap overlay no longer visible in shipyard view
- Alt-tabbing no longer removes frame rate limit
- Temp jobs can no longer go into the negatives
- Fixed shipyard construction prioritization not prioritizing ALL clean up jobs, only those on the ‘origin’ tile
- Fixed VFX and SFX triggering when Rebels claimed tiles during expansion
- Fixed workers not deprioritizing resource move jobs when the prioritized construction job on the parent tile is canceled
- Fixed Shield range now correctly displays when placing shield devices in ships
- Fixed output module’s Conveyor belt now rotates in the correct direction
- Fixed Command Center not displaying its radius when placing