PLEASE NOTE: if a game is saved while an Advisor Dialog is open, loading the game and then scrolling through the Advisors will cause a crash. We are working on a fix but it is more complicated than anticipated!
Additionally, the game can accidentally become capped to 10 fps on occasion. This is not actually a performance issue but a settings conflict.
- To fix this slowdown issue, go into settings and set the limit back to 60 fps
- You can also try deleting your settings folder and relaunching the game (this will undo all your settings so use it as a last resort!
Changes as of 0.13.1
🪐 indicates changes due to community feedback!
- Ship UI tab now shows how many Employees are on ships instead of how many ships owned
- Removed the Advanced Xethane overlay
- Since it used to rely on the Advanced Xethane overlay, the “Feeling Gassy” Achievement requirements changed to “Build a Fabricator that pulls Xethane from at least three crevices or sinkholes”
- Selected resource tier is now highlighted in the HUD tooltip
- Max influence is now displayed in the Council window
- Pressing the Tab key will not automatically swap the player out of Auto-Currency mode, to prevent accidentally changing your resource usage (you have to use the checkbox at the bottom of the screen)
- Fixed clicking on the ready to launch icon when there is a ship docked in the shipyard will no longer break the “Launch Ship” button
Fixes as of 0.13.1
- Fixed long text pushing UI elements off the screen
- Fixed influence popup no longer triggered when Rebels claim tiles
- Fixed energy overlay not turning on when placing all energy buildings except pylons
- Fixes to the Advisor System
- Fixed crew health not properly displayed when ship is docked
- Fixed a crash that occurs when clicking on a Warning flag (on Resource Patches)
- Fixed Energy Plant being allowed to turn on when there was no fuel present if an Employee was assigned
- Fixed Employees and Citizens getting stuck if their path was blocked by devices, causing incomplete conversions and construction jobs