Changes as of 0.15.3
? indicates changes due to community feedback!
- ? Framerate now defaults to 60fps instead of unlimited for new players, to improve performance. If you are having trouble maintaining a steady framerate consider changing your frame limit setting in Options.
- Halved the amount of Xethane filtered by Inert Purifiers
- Added some information about Inert Ruins to our Codex!
- Added localizations for some of our new features
- There are still a couple lines that are not translated – these will be translated next month!
Fixes as of 0.15.3
- Fixed a slowdown issue that occurred when changing currency tiers or storing resources in a Storage Facility that was selected and displaying it’s UI panel
- Fixed devices never being repaired if a Crew member died while assigned to repair that device
- Fixed relay arcs being displayed on the enemy ship and never being dismissed if the Energy Overlay was viewed in Combat View
- Fixed Life Support UI flickering on and off in some circumstances
- Made a low risk fix to the freeze when placing Command Centers in truck-accessible tiles in very big cities with huge transportation networks. While this doesn’t resolve the issue completely it should significantly decrease the length of the freeze
- Fixed some instances of unlocalized strings not defaulting to English