Update 16: Combat, Weather, and More
NEW ADVISOR: Your new Research Director is here to help.
GATLING GUN: Take out your enemies with a new weapon.
SAND/SNOWSTORMS: Beware some harsher weather rolling in.
NEW INERT RUINS: Xethane and Pylon Inert Ruins can be found.
Industries of Titan is in Early Access, which means we are actively updating and adding new content based on our roadmap and your wonderful feedback. You can expect the next Titan Tuesday update on December 6th, 2021.
See the full patch notes below!
Changes as of 0.19.0
🪐 indicates changes due to community feedback!
New Advisor in Town!
- Braxton Daw has arrived on Titan to assist with research and development
- Can be called from the advisor menu
- Offers tips for getting started with research on the tech web
New Device: Gatling Gun
- Three versions, small, medium and large
- Unlocked from the tech tree
- Deals more damage than a laser of the same level but less accurate
🪐 Refactored Smokestack and Mine Logic
- Removed truck slider from UI panel, employees will automatically use trucks when appropriate to pick up and drop off resources at these buildings
- Many behind the scenes improvements and optimizations
- Sandstorms will reduce vision range of buildings and ships
- Snowstorms will also reduce vision ranges of buildings and ships, while also slowing down employee and citizen movement
Two New Inert Ruins
- Xethane ruins emit xethane gas
- Pylon ruins allow energy to be relayed through them to power buildings in your city
Employee Panel Update
- 🪐 Employee panel has an improved breakdown of what types of jobs employees are assigned to
What’s on the Menu?
- 🪐 Load from pause menu
- Removed hover over effect from device menu, now always displays device shape
- Balance: Building repair cost reduced by 50%, ship repair cost reduced by 40%
- Balance: Rebel aggression reduced overall, providing more time between each attack wave
Fixes as of 0.19.0
- Resources displayed in blueprints now update in real time
- Updated medium generator device’s thumbnail
- Resource patches no longer show an additional resource available after being claimed
- Camera controls are now visible while viewing the tech web