Changes as of 0.2.6
- Bug fixes all around!
- We’ve added a way for you to automatically send your save files after you crash the game. Simply re-launch the game and fill out the form in the upper right corner of the screen before starting a new game. This will be very, very helpful for us, so please try to use it as much as you can, even if you think that your save file will not be useful
- Please be warned there is a high chance that loading an old save will cause a memory crash for your save files. Send those save files and crash reports our way!
- Added some new audio! Roads construction SFX, and a distortion when viewing the [REDACTED] faction in new game menu
Fixes as of 0.2.6
- Fixed some memory leaks in the Energy Management system
- Fixed a common crash (MonitoringTile)
- Fixed relay looking powered on when just connected to an outlet with no power source
- Fixed (!!) camera recenter when moving between floors of a building causing the camera to fly to the corner of the map when exiting a building
- Fixed a freeze that could occur when multiple buildings were supplying energy to the entire city and those buildings went offline
- Fixed construction jobs with a ‘delivery-only’ component never completing, causing constructions to freeze and never finish
- Fixed Employees being able to abandon Connection jobs before they were finished to do other tasks
- Fixed pausing building dismantle before Employee arrived to the job later causing the building to be instantly dismantled if the job was resumed