Changes as of 0.6.1
? indicates changes due to community feedback!
- ? Shipyard Repair is now a toggle, in case you don’t have time to repair your whole ship before the Rebels arrive!
- Turned the patch notes button on the main menu into an actual button to make it more obvious!
- Added a category in job priorities for Ship Dismantle
Fixes as of 0.6.1
- Fixed that super common crash!
- Fixed a weird issue where Employees wouldn’t mine resource patches correctly
- Fixed a blank entry in Advisor panel
- Fixed listed reason for losing not ever listing “HQ destroyed” as the reason for losing
- Fixed a problem with trucks – when upgrading a transport hub, all trucks were cleared from the stored memory, which could cause issues with trucks being incorrectly reserved later on
- Fixed the amount of dedicated Employees being allowed to go over 99
- Fixed device placement not being 100% accurate
- Fixed the selected Employee full-time job description not being updated unless they were selected again
- Fixed Employee Assignment UI on turrets not updating if Call to Arms was used to assign an employee
- Fixed a crash in pathing – could cause a crash or a hang depending on the specific issue
- Fixed an issue where truck deliveries were not cleared when an Employee left the truck
- Fixed issues with the small HUD bars for storage not updating correctly
- Fixed the Ship Construction employee count not updating when Employee counts changed