Released: 25th November 2020
Changes as of 0.6.5
- We’ve gone and completely redone our Energy systems! Here are the details:
- Pylon and Relay radii only have to touch to interact, no overlapping required
- Grids are now tied to Pylons and Relays rather than Energy-producing devices and buildings, meaning grids will no longer flicker in and out if you run out of fuel or energy
- Even if a grid is offline, the devices or buildings in its radius will still belong to that grid, allowing you to see exactly what each grid contains
- Please let us know what you think! Do you like this better, is it easier to use and understand? We’d love to hear your feedback.
- Other than that it’s just bug and crash fixes!
Fixes as of 0.6.5
- Fixed 30-odd bugs related to the new power system
- Fixed Employees getting stuck taking resources from the second floor of a building to a construction site
- Fixed a crash involving trucks
- Fixed a crash that occurred when dismantling a resource patch that had a resource needing pickup
- Fixed a crash that occurred on save when a shipyard was destroyed with a ship inside that had a crewpod with an Employee assigned
- Fixed a crash resulting from a bad delivery on load (due to loading old storage system into new storage system)
- Fixed trucks being lost when used for a round trip
- Fixed City priority list being displayed when opening the Employee Management panel inside a ship (shows your ship priority list instead now)
- Fixed shortcut menu displaying locations from a previous game
- Fixed floor tiles and devices not being repaired (Employees were given conflicting jobs and jobs were then lost and not completed)
YOU CAN FIND THE FULL LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES HERE.