Released: 26th November 2020
Changes as of 0.6.6
- Updated the look of the shortcut menu!
- Now displays a picture of the building, as well as any state it’s in (disabled, no power, etc)
- Added more SFX, mostly to menus this time
- Otherwise, just a couple more bug fixes for you.
Fixes as of 0.6.6
- Fixed being able to name all buildings the same thing (consistently broken the shortcut menu)
- Fixed OnPaint crash when loading an older save with an invalid energy grid on a ship
- Fixed batteries acting as global energy supplies (rather than grid-based energy supplies)
- Fixed duplicate entries being added to grids, causing inaccurate energy outputs
- Fixed a crash caused by refreshing roads that are dismantled when their bridges had already been cleaned up
- Fixed ships using the old Energy system not upgrading correctly when loaded in a newer version
- Fixed a bad delivery state that caused Employees to endlessly pick up from mines (this fix is not retroactive unfortunately)
- Fixed mine and smokestack being visible after burrow
- Fixed cancelling the upgrade of a building permanently disabling all devices inside
- Fixed the sort order of buildings in the shortcut grid
- Fixed buildings displaying warnings that are invalid (an unmanned Energy Plant displaying ‘no fuel’ even though it has plenty of fuel, etc)
YOU CAN FIND THE FULL LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES HERE.