Released: 4th December 2020
Changes as of 0.7.1
- No changes today, just bug fixes!
Fixes as of 0.7.1
- Fixed an issue which displayed fuel generated on Fuel Turbines and Fuel Fabricators as “0”.
- Temporary fix to ensure that trucks get returned to the player if they are reserved incorrectly. We’re hoping to implement a more permanent fix next year
- Fixed a crash that occurred if a turret was waiting for an Employee to become available, but was destroyed in the interim
- Fixed Job and Active labels at the top of the priority list being reversed
- Fixed resource patch code to act more like mines to prevent jobs being lost (resulted in resources never being picked up from the patch)
- Cleaned up code that was causing a crash when quitting a game and then starting a new game immediately after
- Fixed a out-of-memory crash that could occur when creating really long roads
- Fixed an issue where workers were getting unassigned from crew pods on ships
YOU CAN FIND THE FULL LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES HERE.