- ROADS GO BRR: Roads now burrow!
- NO MORE REPAIR DESPAIR: Rebuild directly from rubble.
- BROWNIE POINTS: Gain 10 influence for destroying a rebel ship
- SHORTCUTS: Hop directly between buildings without City View!
Changes as of 0.6.4
🪐 indicates changes due to community feedback!
Roads go brrr
- 🪐 Roads now burrow! Watch your credits though, as the amount of buildings you’ll be burrowing will be much larger than before if you have a big Transport network.
Don’t despair about needing repairs!
- 🪐 The moment we’ve all been waiting for – you can now Rebuild buildings that have been destroyed by Rebels! Rebuild All function coming at a later date.
- Ship Repairing – repairing in the Shipyard will now repair all of your devices and floor tiles at no extra cost! Repairing your Ship’s hull will still cost credits, though.
- There’s currently no VFX for this, so it will look like it’s happening automatically.
- 🪐 Building repairs can now be cancelled
- You now gain 10 influence every time you destroy a Rebel ship
No more blockages!
- Employees now teleport off ships instead of walking off, which should help with ship launch getting stuck
- Updated the look and contents of the Codex
- 🪐 Added warning/error icons to Buildings and Ships when devices inside them are not functioning (missing Citizens, no power, storage full, etc)
- Added a ton of juicy new SFX to UI interactions and buildings
- Changed the look of our survey flags again – they now show exactly which resources are inside a ruin, including any artifacts.
I know a shortcut!
- 🪐 Shortcut button is back, with some improvements. This will make hopping between factories much faster!
Fixes as of 0.6.4
- Fixed a bunch of jobs that were not categorized properly, causing them to be completed last instead of in their correct prioritization
- Fixed a few crashes that occurred while loading
- Optimized some city pathfinding
- Fixed not being able to drag jobs to the bottom of a folder
- Fixed some text clipping issues
- Fixed how folders interact on ships
- Fixed a storage discrepancy when connecting smokestacks
- Fixed storage discrepancies when upgrading mines
- Fixed storage discrepancies that occurred when buying from the Spaceport or Council buildings
- Fixed UI for ship launch not being reset to the correct state when loading in after launching a ship
- Fixed UI not showing ship stats correctly when entering during a dismantle
- Fixed some settings not being applied automatically (had to restart the game to have them take effect)
- Fixed a lot of devices not having arrows displayed for entrances (generator on ship, for example)