Released: 21st November 2020
Changes in 0.1.1-b842
- Use dev tools to capture the mech battles of your dreams! To enable these, copy Configs\Data\Settings\debug.yaml to Users\user\Documents\My Games\Phantom Brigade and set “developerMode” to “true”. For details on how to use dev tools, check our guide on “How to Take Awesome Footage In-Game”.
- Brand new colour palettes have been added to the livery including Alpine, Dust, Petal, and Officer!
- You can now rename your mechs! This can be changed in the unit summary on the right side of the screen in the unit section of the mobile base.
- Added more UI scaling options have been added to support wide monitors.
- Updated some level layouts, combat map decoration and spawn points.
- The “wait” action now ignores 3D terrain.
- Added new visuals for factory sites in the overworld.
- Autosaves no longer occur while the game is paused.
- Added UI in combat describing mech weight classes to help predict the outcomes of collisions with enemy units.
- Lots of bug fixes!
- Fixed patrol salvaging reading “invalid ID”
- Fixed a bug hiding a portion of the credits
- Fixed an issue where capturing the base in Ostbager-Wiel did not liberate the province
- Fixed an issue where subsystems were reset to L1 when after loading
- Fixed combat camera repositioning on units in combat
- It is no longer possible to dismantle from the site loot screen
- Removed the sub-menu with missing text when editing the shield in the livery
- Fixed AI using two shield actions in a row
- Fixed abandoned caches producing outdated armor sets
- Various UI and typo fixes
- Fixed UI scaling not applying correctly
- Various fixes and adjustments to combat maps
- Various balance fixes to weapons
- Fixed an issue where music was overlapping in the capital battle
- It is no longer possible to get negative hope
YOU CAN FIND THE FULL LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES HERE.