Changes in 0.11.2-b2642
🦾 indicates changes due to community feedback
New Maps and Props!
- New combat maps have been added to the following sites: Farms, Mines, Energy Storage Plants, Bases, Convoys, Caches, and Outposts
New Landing VFX
- Reinforcements now have rocket packs to help them land
- Improved animations and VFX for landing units
- VFX is still missing from landing mechs, but we’re adding it soon
- Improved locomotion on fast mechs: sprints look faster and movement blends better with different actions
- Hit reaction adjustments: improved the way mechs react to hits from different ballistic weapons and fixed various animation bugs
- Holstering and unholstering weapons: transitions between holstering and unholstering all equipment types have been improved.
- Updated the game credits
- Lots of bug fixes!
Fixed in 0.11.2-b2642
- Fixed an issue where audio on weapons will continue when firing is interrupted (such as on beams)
- Fixed Thrusters staying on when Dash is interrupted or when retreating after dashing
- Fixed occasional loud explosion when destroying props on various map
- Fixed audio doubling-up when starting a new game
- Fixed an issue where selecting another unit while cancelling an action will reset the appearance of the action in the timeline
- Fixed cutscene audio carrying to game if cutscene skipped too quickly