Changes in 0.12.1-b2728
🦾 indicates changes due to community feedback
- Railgun projectiles penetrate through structure and units allowing them to be more versatile when dealing with large groups of units or in areas with high cover density.
- SMGRE-01 Barrage: This short-range SMG shoots many high-speed rounds in very quick succession. The weapon is not very accurate, especially when moving.
- MRE-02 Lancer: This long-range sniper railgun shoots a single high-speed round. These rounds are very accurate and incredibly fast and can be shot at short intervals.
- MRE-03 Striker: This medium-range railgun Assault Rifle that shoots several high-speed rounds. These rounds are very accurate and incredibly fast. Sniper
- As with other energy weapons, these Railguns can be found in Experimental, Spec Ops, and Army-controlled provinces
🦾 Missile Launcher Rebalance
- Improved targeting stuff
- All Missile Launchers have been rebalanced to be more reliable by improving guidance and reducing scatter
- Please continue to give us feedback on how these changes feel!
- Please note there are currently some issues blocking rain from appearing in combat. We’re currently working on a fix for this, thank you for your patience!
- Rainclouds now appear in the overworld, you can see their affected area when zoomed in on the overworld map
- Weather conditions UI: mission briefing will now report the weather on the battlefield
- Weather in combat: battlefields will be misty and rainy at different intensities. At higher intensities puddles will also appear on the map
- Brand new music! This “neutral” track plays in combat when you’re evenly matched with the enemy
- Added SFX to drones landing and launching in Smash & Grab scenarios
- 🦾 Camera now loads on player units at the start of combat
Fixed in 0.12.1-b2728
- Fixed an issue where tutorial music plays in the Assassination scenario
- Fixed incorrect description of Slug and Starburst from “no guidance” to “typically guided”
- Fixed top left unit selection UI in combat getting stuck on the wrong unit
- Fixed an issue allowing actions to be placed in the next turn if overlapped
- Fixed unit snapping its shield during tutorial end cinematic
- Fixed multiple issues when loading a game in the mobile base
- Fixed an issue with tank drop-in animations