Changes in 0.12.2-b2755
🦾 indicates changes due to community feedback
- Ranks: The guerrilla ranks have been blowing up, and they are asking for help with training some of their new recruits. — This event triggers after the “Draft” event has been completed
- Weapon Lost: The Brigade catches wind that a weapon is wreaking havoc in another province… could it be the one that got away? — This event occurs after losing the “Assassination” event
- Purranormal: Pilots are told about a haunted barn in the province…
- Capsule: The Brigade happen upon a buried time capsule, left at the base of a tree by a previous generation – one that lived before the occupation.
- Expendable: The Brigade mourns the loss of many pilots.
- Difficulty: A notification that the province you’ve entered is a much higher level than your Brigade may be ready for.
- …And six brand new pre-combat events!
When it Rains it Pours (Rain Improvements)
- The sun now reflects off clouds in the overworld
- Slowed down cloud speed to make it easier to enter combat in the rain
- Improved the intensity of rain at different levels to be more distinguishable
- Added rain on metal sound when zoomed into units during combat in the rain
Fixed in 0.12.2-b2755
- Fixed raindrops not appearing on rain effects anywhere, thank you for your patience!
- Fixed embers not appearing on combat maps with heavy damage
- Fixed cloud shadows not moving in the same direction as clouds
- Adjusted the name of one of the “Up Ahead” event screens
- Fixed Black Markets initiating combat
- Fixed retreating from Broken Down Convoy blocking combat at this site again
- Turrets can no longer get concussed
- Fixed an issue where combat atmosphere from heavy damage was carried into the overworld and base
- Fixed an issue where mech’s left hands were blending into ultra heavy weapons
- Fixed projectiles on SGE05-Dragon (Incendiary Splitter) taking too long to detonate after missing their target
- Various audio fixes to melee
- Various audio fixes to rain