Update 14: Dressed to Kill
SUIT UP: New armor set!
QUITE EVENTFUL: Multiple brand new narrative events!
COUNTRY ROADS: A whole new farm themed map!
Phantom Brigade is in Early Access, which means we are actively updating and adding new content based on our roadmap and your wonderful feedback. You can expect the next Tactical Tuesday update on February 15th, 2022 at 11:00AM PST. See the full patch notes below!
Changes in 0.15.0-b3121
🦾 indicates changes due to community feedback
Updated Options Menu
- Updated the Main Menu’s appearance and updated the Options Menu UI
- 🦾 Added lots of new settings such as
- Framerate limit
- Shadow quality
- Motion blur
- Ambient occlusion quality
- Added a warning when quitting the game
- 🦾 Added a toggle to keep detailed part view on
- New Light, Medium, and Heavy models for the Arrow Armor set
- Enemy Radio: The Brigade knock out a radio tower that is broadcasting enemy propaganda.
- Seized Farm: A farmer has had his farm seized by the enemy
- Guerrilla Pilot: With a high reputation with the guerrilla forces, one of their pilots seeks to join your team
- Hidden Cache: The Brigade comes upon a destitute mineral town, whose main refinery has been shut down and seized by the invaders. They hear that most of the town’s stock had been taken out to a hidden cache somewhere in the province…
- A new farm map has been added!
- Improvements to torso movement when targeting in all directions, with stationary and moving mechs
- Removed the <KIA> text from units killed in battle to avoid overlap
- Mech and pilot naming now has a character limit
Fixed in 0.15.0-b3121
- Fixed event and action timing being mismatched on the Cat and Dog events
- Fixed the missing overworld action when playing with the dog in the Dog event
- Fixed a hole in the grips of some weapon models
- Fixed line breaks in mobile base panel on the overworld when switching UI scaling
- Pause menu can no longer be opened when changing views (when going from precombat to briefing for example)
- Various animation fixes to the joints on heavy armor sets
- Unit names in the salvage list are no longer case sensitive
- Loading an autosave before combat no longer adds available units to scenarios with limited team size
- Fixed weapon summary not showing on turrets
- Fixed parts rotating at an offset in inventory and salvage previews
- Fixed shield mechs vibrating when using the shield action
- Various fixes to UI scaling, including an issue where splash screens and overlays don’t reach the edges of the screen at larger scales
- Fixed terrain shaders being removed in builds
- Fixed the pod position on Knox armor
- Base door is now shut when loading a save after all units are lost in combat
- Fixed enemy targeting indicators remaining through the action phase
- Corrected the text on the save warning when attempting to save during salvage
And for those playing on Experimental…
- Fixed a typo in mouse look inverted
- Fixed an issue where the action planning UI was not dismissed when deselecting the action in combat
- Fixed various issues with part previews in the salvage screen