Changes and New Features
🦾 indicates changes due to community feedback!
- Some extra changes to the Radio Uplink upgrade:
- Home Guard reputation will decrease if you lose Home Guard units in combat
- Home Guard reputation will increase if all units make it through combat unscathed
- When winning combat at a Battlesite, Home Guard reputation will increase by 1
- Updated the UI for Clear All Liveries feature
- Gave Action bar entries a new look and removed a defunct toggle button
- Updated the roadmap
By accident, the following changes were included in the patch notes for the previous update, but are actually in this hotfix. Sorry about that!
- 🦾 Melee actions now also scramble missiles!
- 🦾 Missiles are now scrambled at the beginning of the dash/melee action, rather than at the end
- 🦾 Made it clear in dash and melee action descriptions and tooltips that dashing or using a melee weapon will scramble guided missiles. Thanks to the community for speaking up about these things!
- Fixed some performance issues on the mobile base menu
- Fixed reinforced convoy scenario not ending when all enemies were killed
- Fixed site levels not being recalculated when province contest concluded
- Patrols no longer immediately identify the mobile base when it enters their province
- Fixed a rounding issue causing some parts at 1HP to be displaying as 0HP/broken when they were still functional in combat
- Fixed a handful of typos
- 🦾 Fixed missing parts in briefing screen