Changes in 0.3.2-b1160
New “Hit and Run” combat scenarios
- Deal a blow to the enemy and escape before they know what hit them!
- On Camps and Patrols, eliminate the first wave of enemies and retreat before the second wave of heavy reinforcements arrive on the field
- Or, stick it through a tough battle to reap better rewards
- Music now changes from turn to turn depending on how close you are to victory in Elimination and Hit and Run scenarios. Taking out enemies will sound more triumphant while getting wiped out will sound more grave
- Experimental builds are changing slightly so that we can tell exactly where our code is failing and act on it faster when you send your logs via the bug reporter
- Note that this occasionally brings up a debug log window in the bottom left of the window when warnings or errors occur. (These can be ignored.)
- It is possible this will cause some performance issues on lower spec machines when playing on Experimental
Fixed issues in 0.3.2-b1160
- Fixed a visual bug where running after attacking while waiting causes a delay
- Cleaning up various mech animations
- Fixes to overworld tutorial scenarios
- Various fixes to UI, typos, and other text errors
YOU CAN FIND THE FULL LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES HERE.