Changes in 0.4.2-b1393
🦾 indicates changes due to community feedback!
- Appear on bases and outposts
- Turrets will scan for PB units in their range and attack if they detect one there
- Note: there are currently some visual issues with these including the damage on the ground surrounding turrets making them appear like they’re floating. We’re working to fix these!
- AI Dashing: enemies can now dash!
- Added a system for varying dash distances.
- Added three brand new thruster subsystems!
- Made balance adjustments to existing thrusters
- Dash distance can now change based on mech weight and thruster power
- Player dashes can temporarily jam guided missiles allowing you to dash away from homing projectiles on your tail
- Bidirectional melee: you can press CTRL to switch which side of your target you’re attacking, and still go behind the target to open up more angles
- Four new Missile Launchers (slug, starburst, snail, and hornet)
- Slug: Fires one very strong but slow moving medium-range missile with no guidance and large target spread
- Starburst: Fires ten weak but fast sort-range missiles with no guidance and moderate target spread. Missiles first travel in a fixed trajectory almost 100% vertical, with some spread between them in a “starburst” formation
- Snail: Slow moving, but very strong missiles which are best for targeting stationary units (note: due to a bug these may not be spawning)
- Hornet: Fires six weak medium speed long-range missiles with guidance and moderate target spread
- “Minigun” Ultra Heavy Weapon
- These will spawn randomly on units
- Incredibly heavy but useful for suppression fire and cover destruction, with reduced accuracy when moving
- Note: there are currently some visual issues with these weapons, you may notice some clipping or odd positioning on it. We appreciate your patience as we fix these!
- Added the ability to attach saves to bug reports to help us pin down problem areas more accurately
- 🦾Added a note on the bug reporter window that logs and screenshots are attached to reports
- Accuracy was reduced on Secondary Missile Launchers
- Three brand new maps: One on convoys and two new cache maps
- 🦾You can now see the optimal range while placing and moving an action on the timeline
Fixed issues in 0.4.2-b1393
- Fixed an exception occurring on missile collisions (EntityDoesNotHaveComponentException)
- Occasionally, in combat with multiple waves, an enemy mech will spawn in in a ragdoll state
- Fixed hidden secondary weapon attacks on action palette
- Fixed an issue where units had invalid speed for the first turn after being spawned
- Fixed an issue causing enemy units to sometimes take no actions in combat
- Fixed targeting arc for friendly fire on enemy units only appearing for the last fire action of a unit
- Various fixes to UI, typos, and text issues