Changes in 0.6.1-b1695
🦾 indicates changes due to community feedback
Updated the appearance of the targeting UI
- Hovering the reticle over the targeting range will show a green cone for high effectiveness and red if it is out of range
- Guided weapons do not show the above cones
- All weapons show proper projectile trajectories
- Cover will now cast a shadow behind them in the effective range
- Increased the brightness of turret scanning zones
Elevated Hybrid Tanks
- Elevated tanks can now spawn with mech weapons!
- Note: there is currently a visual issue where elevated tanks equipping mech weapons are missing a turret. This can cause weapons to appear mis-aligned.
Fixed Issues in 0.6.1-b1695
- 🦾 Fixed artillery units spawning without equipment causing them to be invincible
- Fixed inaccuracies in weapon effectiveness on energy weapons
- Added a retreat zone to the Capital battle
- Fixed Concussion, Stagger, and Heat damage UI can cluttering the screen
- Fixed an issue where occasionally, only one enemy unit will spawn in the first wave of combat
- Fixed an issue where splash damage could be taken from the opposite direction that it is shot
- Fixed a pathing issue on one of the Patrol squad maps
- More bug fixes!